Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Well, today sure was a fun-packed day. My Music Administration and Management mid-term was the study guide with "study guide" crossed out in sharpie. My group in flute/clarinet class is playing Though Philomena Lost Her Love, by Thomas Morely for our class recital next week. That should be exciting. My EDUC 301 professor did not show up to class this evening so I went and practiced instead. All in all, a good day. Tomorrow should be fun, orchestra, lesson, Beethoven 5 reading session!!!

James if you read this, you said you wanted a picture of you playing. I can email it to you if you want.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

likewise.....

JOC said...

Hi Pat - thanks for not posting any pics of me, or telling any of your friends that you have more than one sister.

Hope you had fun Halloween, my Alaska Governor costume went over well.

Love ya!