Monday, October 27, 2008

Sorry for the delay



I apologize for not updating my blog in two weeks. I am sure everyone is on the edge of their seat waiting for me to speak about my adventures. A few things have happened since the last time I posted. For one, there were a bunch of concerts. I had a Wind Symphony concert a week and a half ago, we split a concert with the City of Alexandria Band. I thought the concert went well. We then combined bands, which was huge[there were 21 trumpet players!!!!]. I know what horn players feel like now, because I had 11 trumpets in a row behind me. The next concert was the orchestra concert we played Symphonic Fanfare by Mark Camphouse, Celebrations by Vincent Oppido, Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 5, and The Firebird[suite]. That also had a few issues here and there but I thought it was a emotional and successful performance. Tomorrow night we have a Wind Symphony concert which should go well.
Kevin, Kaitlyn and I also saw Lewis Black live which was awesome! I have always liked Lewis Black and I never saw a comedian live. It was very funny. I also had some pumpkin pie, which is my favorite pie ever! So all and all its been good so far. I will do my best to keep up the posts.


[Left: Ben and I before The Firebird concert]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pumpkin pie is the best. good choice. =]